The Barrie Police are requesting the public’s assistance in locating a vehicle that had been removed from an address on Porritt Street, in the City of Barrie.
The vehicle was being refurbished and was not equipped with an engine. It is believed the vehicle was unlawfully sold and towed from the area.
The vehicle is described as;
- Licence Plate “ CBCT 813”
- Red, 1997 Honda Civic, Two-door
- Gold star rims on front tires
- Black star rims on rear tires
- Aftermarket steering wheel, rear view mirror and shifter.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrie Police Service at 705-725-7025.