The super rich people now have so much money that apparently they’ll spend ANY AMOUNT on anything, no matter how STUPID it is. And oh baby, these are stupid. Tiffany’s just decided to branch out from selling moderately overpriced jewelry to sell insanely overpriced, “ordinary objects.” Here are some examples . . .
1. A $350 sterling silver bendy straw.
2. A $1,000 empty tin can. WHATTTTTT!
3. A $425 silver protractor.
4. A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
5. A $10,000 fake silver bird’s nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
6. A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
7. A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
8. And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.
I am all about the Blue Box. But like seriously?? This is just STUPID!
You can see all the “Ordinary” things on their website.
— Tiffany & Co. (@TiffanyAndCo) October 26, 2017