One of my all time favourite bands, happy to see them put their differences aside for the love of the music and their fans..im sure it has to do with the money as well 😉
Guns N’ Roses Now Have the Fourth Biggest Tour of All Time
The current GUNS N’ ROSES “Not in This Lifetime” reunion tour has now made over $475 MILLION . . . making it the fourth biggest tour of ALL TIME.
And it’s not even done yet . . . they’ll pick it back up in Europe later this year with 18 more dates in June and July.
That means they could end up in third place by the end of it, or maybe even second. They’d have to schedule a lot more dates to make it to #1 though. Here are the five most successful tours of all time . . .
1. U2’s “360” stadium tour from 2009 to 2011 . . . $736 million.
2. The Rolling Stones’ “A Bigger Bang” tour from 2005 to 2007 . . . $558 million.
3. Coldplay’s “Head Full of Dreams” tour in 2016 and 2017 . . . $523 million.
4. The Guns N’ Roses tour . . . $475 million.
5. Roger Waters’ “The Wall Live” tour from 2010 through 2013 . . . $459 million.